Δευτέρα 6 Απριλίου 2009

MY WORLD TUESDAY: OLGA'S BIRTHDAY

Before i start writing about my world, i would like to express my sympathies to our neightbours in Italy for their losses (homes and humans) from the earthquake this morning.
My best wishes for full recovery to the wounded persons and especially to the Greek students who live and study there.

Last week, it was Olga's birthday.
My baby became 9 years old.


It was like yesterday when i took her in my arms for the first time.
She wanted to celebrate her birthday with her friends of the same age.
She invited ten girls (it was a girlish party) from her class.
And her sisters were with her, too.
We started with the birthday cake,


then the girls danced,
they ate (i made everything that Olga wanted for her party),
they watched "Thumbelina"
and then danced some more.
The party lasted four hours.
And the girls wanted some more.
The kids never get tired.
But the important thing is that Olga and her friends had great time and they enjoyed every minute.
And i'm very happy for this.
Olga is a good and adorable child and she deserves every sacrifice i can do for her.
And my other girls, too.
I love them very much.
They are my life, my breath, my soul.
They are my babies.



to see other beautiful places of our world.

23 σχόλια:

Donna είπε...

Happy Birthday to Olga!!! They grow SO fast!!hughugs

Ανώνυμος είπε...

what a lovely post...and you put together a wonderful party for her and her friends...loved the princess cake :)

thanks for sharing and i enjoyed.

Louise είπε...

Happy Birthday to Olga. What a beautiful girl!!!

SandyCarlson είπε...

Yours is a world full of love and celebrations!

Yogi♪♪♪ είπε...

Happy Birthday to Olga.
Today (April 6) is my birthday!

Sylvia K είπε...

First of all, Happy Birthday to Olga from Sylvia in Seattle! What a lovely birthday girl and a wonderful party. You can feel the love in your post and it warms the heart! Thank you for sharing this very special day!

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Great celebration. Happy Birthday to Olga.

Have a wonderful week.
Mary Elizabeth Now and Then.

Carver είπε...

Happy Birthday to Olga! Great post. I am sorry about the earthquake.

Jane Hards Photography είπε...

Happy Birthday Olga. I onkly heard about Italy an hour agao. Terrible loss.

Maria είπε...

Happy birthday to your little girl, what a lovley pary you had :)
Thanks for sharing, it's so much warmth!s

Martha Z είπε...

Happy birthday Olga, what a wonderful birthday you had.
Earthquakes are very frightening, my thoughts and prayers to those affected.

Jeannette StG είπε...

Olga, happy birthday! She is lucky to have such a wonderful mom!

Janie είπε...

What a beautiful cake and birthday feast. happy birthday to Olga! She's a lovely little girl, and I'm sure she had a grand time at her party.

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Happy birthday to Olga! My oldest girl is the same age, so I could really relate to the girlish parties and Thumbelina! =) Great photos and thank you for sharing!

Ruth είπε...

Happy Birthday Olga. You are a lovely girl. It seems children in Greece love pizza as much as they do in Canada.

Lakshmi είπε...

lovely post..Ive always loved birthday parties

Unknown είπε...

It is a terrible thing that has happened in Italy, so sad.

Your daughter is so pretty and her party looked like the perfect entertainment for 9 yr old girls.

Michelle είπε...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. My daughter turned 9 on April 3rd. My friend Leena told me about your blog. Looks like we have some things in common. Come check out mine. http://thefroggybottomblog.blogspot.com

Maria Verivaki είπε...

happy birthday!

MarizZzaA+$p!R0s είπε...

Happy Birthday, Olgitsa...♥
Unfortunatly I lost your party..

Check out our Blog
( hi aunt )

DeniseinVA είπε...

Happy Birthday Olga. Sorry I am so late in my greetings. Such a sweet face. Great photos!

Reader Wil είπε...

What a lovely tribute to your daughter! Happy birthday to Olga! I wish you too a very happy Easter.

Tootie είπε...

A belated birthday wish to Olga. The party must have been much fun. The foods looked very nice too. The Easter buns in the last post, look soooo good!