Τετάρτη 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

A YEAR AGO...



I can't believe it's been a year since my sister, Marina, helped me to create this blog.
My first post was about G for God at ABC WEDNESDAY.
For those who follow my blog it's familiar that i'm a Greek Orthodox.
So i wanted God's blesing to do this.
I was very enthusiastic.
I saw beautiful places, i felt your happiness and your sorrow, i smiled and i cried.
You keep me company and you make me feel important.
Thank you so much for everything you've given me.
It wasn't the best Summer for me.
I still feel a little down but with a lot of prayers and the love of my family and friends (and my blog-friends), i'll manage to get better.
In a few days the girls will go back to school.
The new school year will begin.
I have many things to do till then.
I started the house cleaning for the Winter.
I don't want to leave it for the last minute because we'll have a lot of study this year.
I want to thank all my blog friends, Wil, Tamara, Denise, Maria (Kiwi), Maria (Austria), Anette, Ayamlin, Leslie, Luise, Donna, Leena, Dee, Catherine, Tina, Bobbie and Jerry, Tootie, Lynn, Rossel, Esther Garvi, Bibi, Ruth, Babooshka, Your EG Tour Guide, George, Jeannette Stgermain, Photowannabe, Greyscale, Kim and many more friends from My World and Brenda's photo challenge blogs, for their love and friendship.
Most of all i want to thank my sister for her support and her love and my family for their patience.
And i want to give my best wishes to those who had their name celebration with mine on Tuesday, September 1st. It's the celebration of 40 women mostly with ancient names like Antigoni, Athina, Afrodite, Margarita, Kleopatra, Aspasia, Politimi and many more.


11 σχόλια:

Tootie είπε...

I am so happy to have met you and thankful for you giving me the opportunity to see the beautiful island where you live. I look forward to another year of visits with you. Thanks! :-)

Esther Garvi είπε...

Congratulations on your first year!! Time flies, doesn't it? :-) Thanks for showing us so much of your world, your family and all the things you love.

ayamlin είπε...

Hi Antigoni!
I'm glad I can see new post on your blog.
I'm lucky to meet you also Marina.
You might not believe so, actually I've been worried about Marina....
even though I haven't met her.
Please tell me how she is.
if you have time, please email me.
my address is on my blog profile.
God bless you and your family, of course also Marina!!

ayamlin είπε...

* Antigoni
Hi Antigoni!
Thank you so much for telling me about Marina!
I wanna see you and your sister in person, too.
I wanna go to Greece someday.
Anyway I'm glad Maria got well!
Actually I imagined bad thing happened.
It was good Marina got well:)
Please get along with me from now on, too!

Reader Wil είπε...

Thank you for this post! It shows that you are a warm, caring woman! I always enjoy reading your posts about your traditions and way of life!Thanks for your visits and comments!

Reader Wil είπε...

Thanks you are very kind! Say hello to Marina, please!

penny είπε...

Antigoni, you have a wonderful blog and I enjoyed your photos and thoughts.
Congratulations on your first year of blogging. Its a nice way to see the world and learn about other cultures such as yours.

Thanks for stopping by, have a joyful day :D Pam

Ruth είπε...

Happy anniversary to your blog! I have enjoyed the glimpses of your life in Greece and sharing with the adventures of your wonderful family.

George είπε...

Congratulations on the first year of your blog. I have enjoyed visiting with you and learning more about your fascinating part of the world.

Jeannette StG είπε...

Already one year gone by -and you gave so many excellent, informative and touching blog about your life and about Greece. Thank you!

Nishant είπε...

Congratulations on your first year!! Time flies, doesn't it? :-) Thanks for showing us so much of your world, your family and all the things you love.
Web hosting india